Batching Plant Chillers
Reynold Batching Plant Chillers, Batching Plant chiller are customized for concrete mixing and cooling applications with 4oC and 1oC chilled water temperatures, as per the process requirement. The chillers are designed to operate at highly dusty batching sites, within extreme weather conditions, working directly under sun and shower. The major components in the refrigeration circuits are chosen or designed as per the available site conditions and utilities.
Complete study of the process to ascertain peculiarity of the requirement, precedes the choice of equipment and accessories being proposed, through an engineering team with specific expertise.
105 kW to 703 kW, 4oC / 1oC Ice Water
- Highly reliable reciprocating and screw compressors of European origin
- Environment friendly, energy efficient and operation friendly refrigerant R-404A / R-134a, available
- Customized design for the lowest possible temperatures of water, with or without energy reservoir
- Containerized models available, including large sized ice-water storage tank assembly and water pumps
- Designed to produce ice-water within extreme weather conditions of upto 52oC
- Monocoque skid design for extra ruggedness and reliability for mobile operation
- Low FPI count and high condensing area with coated fins, for easier maintenance and longer life
- Shell and tube type evaporators with high-flow design, ready to handle fluid debris and suspended particles
- Weather and dust proof with IP 55 / IP 65 level protection
- Stepped and stepless capacity control from 25% to 100%
- Complete turnkey solutions providing ice-water upto the mixing area